Premier1 Auto Care Is Seeking Highly Qualified Candidates
Automotive Technician Job description
Premier1 Auto Care is family-owned and our team is an extension of our family!! We are growing & we attribute our success to our honest and transparent model, creating an exceptional experience for our customers and providing top quality work. We know that to offer that kind of experience to our customers, we have to provide an exceptional environment and culture for our employees!
- True salary position with a starting salary between $75k – $150k, no flagging or flat rate.
- A state-of-the art AIR CONDITIONED shop with the latest in diagnostic and repair tools.
- Consistent HIGH CAR COUNT!
- A healthy team environment with no corporate drama!
- A fast-paced and dynamic work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
- Paid Holiday
- Healthcare, dental, vision (after 60 days).
- Referral bonuses
- Workplace with no Corporate Politics and full-access to management team
- Work/life balance- no weekends!
- Signing bonus possibility (depending on ability and experience)
- Great customer ratings- averaging 4.8 starts on Google on over 850 reviews!
- Clean and modern environment
If you are an experienced automotive technician and are motivated to become a contributor to our team…then let’s chat about rewarding you with a great opportunity!
- Our #1 requirement is that you have an attitude and work-ethic that aligns with our core values of Honesty & Integrity ,Transparency, Teamwork and Respect,
- Continuously strive to be the best, drive Innovation & technology, and Community.
- Dealership Experience and/or ASE Certifications strongly preferred, but not required
- Always have a positive friendly attitude and be a strong team player.
- Have a strong desire to build a lasting career
- Ability to perform advanced diagnostics using scan tools
- Be able to achieve targeted goals, be consistent, and on-time
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass a pre-employment screening including background check. We support a drug-free work environment.
Premier1 Culture is:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Contact us today to ask how we can make this your perfect job opportunity! Premier1 Auto Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.