If you are driving around the streets of San Antonio, TX, the experts at Premier1 Auto Care hope you understand just how important the simple oil change is to the life of your car and engine. This quick, easy process, which is recommended for every 3,000 to 5,000 miles in most vehicles, presents drivers with a lot of options. Do you take your car to a major retailer or quickie lube shop, hoping the staff knows what they’re doing? Or do you bring your car to the dealership, where they will no doubt charge more? Neither. When you need an oil change in San Antonio, TX, you need to trust your vehicle to the team of experienced pros at Premier1 Auto Care.
Here’s what you can expect when you come to Premier1 Auto for an oil change:
- Thorough Inspection: Before we start, our technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your vehicle’s engine to identify any potential issues that may need attention. We’ll also check your vehicle’s manufacturer’s recommendation for the type of oil and filter it requires.
- Oil Change: We’ll drain the old oil from your engine and replace it with high-quality oil that meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer’s specifications. We use only the best quality oils, such as Mobil 1 and Valvoline.
- Filter Replacement: We’ll replace your old oil filter with a new, high-quality filter to ensure your engine is getting the cleanest oil possible.
- Fluids Check: We’ll also check and top off all of your vehicle’s essential fluids, including brake fluid, power steering fluid, and coolant.
- Tire Pressure Check: Our technicians will also check your vehicle’s tire pressure to make sure they’re properly inflated, which can affect fuel efficiency and safety.
- Additional Services: If we find any issues during the inspection, we’ll discuss them with you and recommend any necessary additional services to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
Oil Change San Antonio TX
When you bring your car for an oil change, what do our techs actually do? Well, it’s simple, really. Our team will completely drain the oil from your vehicle’s engine and depending on what your car requires, we refill it with either conventional, semi-synthetic, or synthetic oil. We also replace your crucial oil filter, which helps keep contaminants from entering the oil in your engine. Your engine, when it runs, creates an enormous amount of heat and friction, and the oil inside helps to lubricate things and keep them cool. The oil does break down over time, and thus, requires replacement. Driving for too long with worn or degraded oil can cause major engine damage or even total lockup, so when it is time for an oil change in San Antonio, TX, bring your car to the experts at Premier1 Auto Care.
Preventative Maintenance San Antonio TX
The oil change is not the only service we provide. We also are proud to offer a full slate of automotive preventative maintenance, ranging from the aforementioned oil change to 30/60/90k mile services and everything in between. If you aren’t sure whether or not you are up to date on your preventative maintenance, you can check your car’s mileage and the back pages of your owner’s manual. That little booklet holds all the info on when your car will be due for its various services. If you happen to be overdue, make an appointment with us today!
Oil Change Near Me
When you need an oil change in San Antonio, TX, think of the team of experts at Premier1 Auto Care. We can get you in and out and back on the road before you know it. Don’t trust your oil change in San Antonio, TX, to just anyone; bring your car to the experts at Premier1 Auto Care.